1998Intermittent starting problems

  • russell.iannuzzelli@starpower.net
    Dec 12, 2003
      I have a 1988 528e, and it generally runs great. It would not start
      the other day, it did crank, like it wasn't getting gas. I brought it
      to the mechanic who replaced the fuel pump and the fuel filter
      supposedly for just cause, and it worked fine for a few days until it
      happened again, it just felt like it was getting no gas on start up,
      it just cranked. Towed it to the mechanics, and it started?? The
      only odd part is the oxy. sensor lite just went on a few days ago, ??

      I am at a loss, and fear I will not trust what the mechanic says

      Does anyone have any thoughts??

      Thanks

      Russ
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic