      From: justintiny_777 [mailto:justintiny_777@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 11:53 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] Instrument Trouble

      Hi there,
      I recently purchased an 82 520i and I think that the speedometer
      is dead due to some smoke residue inn the speedometer compartment of
      the instrument cluster. I have yet to check the pulse gen. but am
      reserved about its promise for an easy fix. I was wondering if
      anyone knows if there is a relatively cheep way to fix these
      electronics gauges and if anyone knows where to find BMW VDO gauges.
      Please help!

      Thanks,
      Justin

      <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .