2072Re: [bmw e28] Re: 525e for sale

  • Dutch man
    Jan 8, 2004
      WHOA!!!! (sorry, older m5s kinda get me goin heh) M5, what year, how much??

      jwestwood2 <no_reply@...> wrote:I possibly would be depending on condition, but it was a 525e I
      would have preferred. I have currently got to sell my E28 M5 first
      though!

      Thanks for the offer.

      Jim.

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Duncan Garden"