2108M535 Wheels

  • Martin Heath
    18 Jan 02:06
      Hi all.
      Happy New Year.
      Not sure if anyone here can help on this one. Put some 17 inch
      wheels on my M535 but dont know what they are off. There width is
      8inches and the tyres i`m using are profiler G`s Incredible grip!!
      235/45x17.
      I`ve covered about 6k miles on them now with no adverse effects in
      either handling or wear. The pcd is obviously the same as bmw wheels
      as is the centre bore. Not sure if the offset is right but seeing as
      i`ve not suffered any wear problems i would think it`s pretty well
      ok.
      If anyone can identify these wheels i would be very gratefull.This
      is the link to follow.
      i&.dnm=5+Spoke.jpg&.src=gr
      Regards
      Martin