2116[bmw e28] Re: M535 Wheels. . those are M-System II

  • Ben
    Jan 19, 2004
      Nice car you have there! Got any more pics? Interesting combo of spec
      and appearance, is it a real M535i? I ask since it doesn't have the
      bodykit, just the arches. Looks better than with the bodykit IMO
      anyway!

      Lucky sod getting those late E34 M5 M-System II wheels, they're about
      the best you can get for an E28 in functionality and they look damn
      good, a rare find!

      Cheers,

      Ben

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Martin Heath" <daktari@s...> wrote:
      > Thanks brad.
      > A great help.I`ve since had the wheels repainted silver and new
      centre caps
      > fitted.
      > Regards
      > Martin

      E32), I
      > > know the width and offset of them for you. Here are the specs.
      > >
      > > 17x8
      > > ET20 offset
      > > 235/45-17 original tire size
      > >
      > > Here's a link to information on that wheel:
      > >
      > > http://bmwe34m5.com/faqs/?

      theme=1&level=4&question_id_select=255&chapitre_id_select=28&document

      wrote:
      > > > Hi all.
      > > > Happy New Year.
      > > > Not sure if anyone here can help on this one. Put some 17 inch
      > > > wheels on my M535 but dont know what they are off. There width
      is
      > > > 8inches and the tyres i`m using are profiler G`s Incredible
      grip!!
      > > > 235/45x17.
      > > > I`ve covered about 6k miles on them now with no adverse effects
      in
      > > > either handling or wear. The pcd is obviously the same as bmw
      > > wheels
      > > > as is the centre bore. Not sure if the offset is right but
      seeing
      > > as
      > > > i`ve not suffered any wear problems i would think it`s pretty
      well
      > > > ok.
      > > > If anyone can identify these wheels i would be very
      gratefull.This
      > > > is the link to follow.

      > > > i&.dnm=5+Spoke.jpg&.src=gr
      > > > Regards