      From: abgueco2001
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 12:15 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] radiator temp switches and electrical probs

      each time i'm in a traffic i always notice my temp guage going up, so
      i suspect the switches on the radiators were worn out, i already
      ordered some but they're still not available. so i jumpered the low
      fan wires to get it running. problem is on my fuse box, the fuse
      holder for the auxillary fan seems to be melting. the odd thing is
      the fuse still werks but the holder's a meting plastic literally.
      anybody who has the same problem? help.