2163Re: Help! looking for a favour

  • sfj642
    Feb 3, 2004
      Les:

      Get them from your friendly BMW dealer - they are a spare part and
      can be bought individually. A little costly for what they are BUT
      they are new and still springy and won't break when you look at
      them ! Best buy a set - you are certain to break one of the others
      when fiddling about.

      Very satisfying once done (allow time though, don't try to do it just
      before setting out on a night journey !).

      Regards from Jim Butterworth (1985 528i SE)

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Les" <les741@y...> wrote:
      > It's time to blow the dust off the old girl and get her through
      MOT,
      > I've sorted the tires, ebay bargain! I've got a couple of
      balljoints
      > and a wheelbearing to do and an exhaust to replace, not too much
      > headache there, however, what I also need is one of the little
      > plastic thingys that hold the headlight frame onto the ball of the
      > headlight adjuster bolt, it's a tiny silly little bit of plastic
      but
      > do you think I can find one? None in the breakers round here and no-
      > one will sell me one without a whole new headlight which is bit of
      > waste of money really, can anyone help me?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Les
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic