2174Re: [bmw e28] a god parts source

  • Frenchy07
    Feb 7, 2004
      BMP design is in Texas, another good source for preformance parts.
      Talked to them n the phone before and seem real helpful and
      knowledgeable. Web addy is http://www.bmpdesign.com/index.shtml

      Brian

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Haerudin" <haerudin@l...> wrote:
      > Many Thank`s Mr.Ducth man....
      > Good website...

      pay a large price for them to. Barvarian Autosports is where i shop
      and alot of other e28 owners shop for parts. You can find almost
      anything you need there. Korman Auto does a little bit of performance
      work on engines; Im not too sure how good they are though, but those
      are some places to start.

      > Dutch man wrote:
      > i have a old 83 bmw 528e (yeah!!) i am looking for some good online
      sources such as website and such for performance upgrades and parts,,
      any body know of any, i am mainly looking for sway barsa and
      suspension kits ... but i plan on going all out on this car.......
      just wondering if anyone knew of any good websties that had such
      parts or maybe even specialized in these types of upgrades for older
      BMWs thanks alot _Matt

      Service.