      From: "Dutch man" <renshawraven9@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 7:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] front spoiler...

      WHOA!!! did you say 70 pounds!! thats like ,.. umm lets see i learned
      this when i went to england... umm $120 USD/// some where around there
      right for the whole kit!! u mean front spoiler, side skirts and rear
      spoiler!!!

      Mark Woodhouse <germanauto@...> wrote:The kit is off an M535i and
      will fit all E28s
      �70 for the complete kit.
      I had an independant bmw garage,I am moving away and selling off all my
      stock
      thanks Mark