2185RE: [bmw e28] Re: front spoiler...

  • Bob Sutterfield
    Feb 8, 2004

      Mark Woodhouse <germanauto@...> wrote:
      > The kit is off an M535i andwill fit all E28s
      > £70 for the complete kit.

      Dutch man <renshawraven9@...> wrote:
      > for the whole kit!! u mean front spoiler,
      > side skirts and rear spoiler!!!
      > all e28 5 series are the same body style right?
      > (like my 528e is the same chassis as an M5 right?)

      Don't forget, you'll need the bumpers too. The M535i
      goodies won't fit with the US DOT "Olympic Diving Platform"
      vast-shining-expanses-of-aluminum bumpers. Then you'll
      need to convert your car from US to Euro bumpers, before
      mounting the Euro aero stuff.

      See http://m535i.org/officers/ra/article.html#bodywork
      for a complete illustrated write-up of the conversion.
      --
      Bob Sutterfield
      '9? E36 ///M3 in the hunt