2193Battery Drain

  • hamsamich
    Feb 9, 2004
      Hello all. My E28 (88 535i) has been experiencing a bad battery
      drain for the last month. I have used a multi-meter and narrowed it
      down to fuse 5, but the problem is fuse 5 powers about 10
      components. I've checked about 5 of them, but seem to be getting
      nowhere and the other 5 things aren't so likely to be the problem.
      I've checked CLS, Motor Ant., lighting systems, cruise control and
      can find no problems. Does anybody have any advice for me
      concerning a likely place to look for the power drain? Thanks -
      Jim