2194Re: [bmw e28] a god parts source

  • cmarckelly
    Feb 9, 2004
      ---where are you located?is it auto or manual?

      marc

      In bmwe28@..., j.kerkhofs@h... wrote:
      > > I have a 1984 model 528i wich needs revision. (metallic blue) The
      body is still in reasonable condition, little or no rust. It has been
      put into storage. I plan on keeping this specimen for spare parts. At
      the moment it is still complete. I have not started to take it apart
      yet. Make me an offer and maybe we can come to an agreement...>>??