      From: "aj_thomson2003" <aj_thomson@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 2:48 PM
      Subject: [bmw e28] e28 520 petrol tank

      Hello,

      I will shortly be the proud owner of an '87 520i Lux Auto. It is in
      immaculate condition with one exception - there is a small leak on
      the pipe from the petrol filler to the petrol tank. I am told that
      I need to replace the entire petrol tank, and that it is not
      advisable to pick one up from a breakers - rather, get one new.

      I've spotted a generic tank on Easy Car Parts for £100, which is not
      bad. But I wonder if any of you know of a decent garage in London
      that's not going to rip me off?

      Thanks,

      http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic