2228Front seats interchangeable in US '88 528e?

  • AFong
    Feb 23, 2004
      Hello,

      My driver's seat (left front) is twisted to the right, i.e., if my right
      leg were 5 inches longer than my left, I'd be very comfortable.

      I'm not sure whether it's a seat motor-cable-alignment-slack problem or
      if it is a bent seat frame. Has anyone any advice about the cable
      alignment?

      Are the two front seats interchangeable in this model? It looks like
      the armrests are different sizes. Also, it's not clear whether the
      armrests bolts can be fitted to the other side of the seat when they are
      reversed.

      Thanks,
      Albert