2260Re: [bmw e28] E28 Exhaust

  • allan gueco
    Mar 8, 2004
      i tried it already and it wasn't good at all. it was noisy and irritating. it's not the same even if i had the original copied. stick to ORIG!

      justin2411uk <no_reply@...> wrote:
      Hi

      Has anyone got any experience of buying stainless steel replacement
      exhausts, my '86 525i needs a full exhaust system & front pipe
      replacement. Is it worth paying for s/s or should I stick with the
      standard BMW exhaust (which has lasted nearly 8 years).

      Incidentally, does anyone know if it is possible to replace the
      standard 525i exhaust system with the twin tail pipe item from the
      528i, & if so is there any benefit?

      Thanks

      Justin
      86 525i Man