2263Re: [bmw e28] '86 528e lifter noise?

  • Dutch man
    Mar 8, 2004
      so if the valves are clicking u can adjust them to make them stop? or are you being sarcastic and am i being dumb>?

      dave ruiz <daveruiz50@...> wrote:Why don't you adjust the valves!! SOP on 528e!

      If you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens
      When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in
      his sleep.
      Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."
      --Author Unknown