2294distributor cap no1 castle ,M30 engine

  • markpaulmoore
    Mar 22, 2004
      Thanks Ron for the advice.
      Whilst looking I found an easy book proof way of Identifying
      rotatation and no1 cylinder on the dizzy.(It is so easy it's almost
      idiot proof!!!)Oh how silly do I feel!)
      On the bottom right of the dizzy body is an arrow showing direction
      of rotation and on the top lip is a mark denoting no1 cylinder
      position for timing( bottom right,3rd castle down clockwise with the
      vac advance on the top of the dizzy).
      Add to this the clockwise firing order of:1-5-3-6-2-4 and bingo,away
      he went.Hahaahahahahah Vinnie rides the highway again!!!!
      Hope this is of use to anyone else who accidentally mixes up the plug
      leads whilst changing dizzy caps!