      From: "ben tabor" <bentabor150@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 7:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] E28/M535i...COLUMN

      I am in cambridge,quite a distance from you!..you say column do you have the
      metal top cover still attached as this makes life easy when
      fitting...and...does the column have barrel & key?
      Depending on how much you want for it......... i don`t mind paying a big P&P
      which i should think will be about £14-£15 ish...

      >From: "Mark Woodhouse" <germanauto@...>
      >To: <bmwe28@...>
      >Subject: Re: [bmw e28] E28/M535i...ingnition barrel/key fault.
      >Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:40:12 -0000