2310Wiring Harness for E28 528e

  • Sumain Malik
    Apr 1, 2004
      Hello All,

      Anyone know where to find the electrical wiring harness for a 528e
      E28?

      I've been offered this car for purchase which is otherwise in OK
      shape except that the owner says the wiring caught fire, and he
      never had it fixed.

      Do you think it is a good idea to buy this car? How much should I
      offer him? It is a 1987 model, has been parked for a while, one of
      the windows is broken and the tires have rotted.

      the current owner says it belonged to the US ambassador to India.
      The car is currently in New Delhi, where I live.

      cheers

      Sumain
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic