2335[bmw e28] Re: engine misfire

  • bassfishman
    Apr 6, 2004
      I have a 1988 535is and had a bad misfire at around 2000 RPM
      especially after the engine idled for a few minutes at a stop light.
      I changed the oxygen sensor, plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and
      rotor, and fuel filter and none of those things solved the problem. I then
      changed the fuel pressure regulator and that solved the problem. I
      would try that first.