      From: Paul Sharp [mailto:beemerbat@...]
      Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 4:45 AM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Economy Meter Problems

      Hi Craig,

      I own an '86 528i and also had a lot of problems with
      my instrument cluster. I ended up having to buy a new
      instrument cluster as they tend to pack up after what
      is close to 20 years service. You can swap the cluster
      from your wifes 520i to see if that cures the problem.

      Hope that helps you a bit

      Paul Sharp