2369Speedometer Problems

  • scottmaxey1982
    May 10, 2004
      I have a 1986 535i, that I have had for about a year. The radio has
      always had problems. It will turn off and come back on at various
      times. Sometimes very often, sometimes nothing happens for a month.
      I have replaced the radio. The only thin I noticed is when the radio
      goes off, the Break Light Check Comes on. So the other day, The
      break light check came on, the radio stopped, and my Speedometer
      stopped working. The break light check has not gone off, the
      radio/Cd player won't work, and I don't know how fast I am going.
      The RPMs work. Does anyone have any ideas about what could be going
      on? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
      Scott
      86 535i
      Oregon
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic