      From: allenwb44
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 12:07 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] Engine Surge

      I have a 1985 528e that while accelerating has a engine rpm surge
      that goes up and down in rpms. Its not really a hesitation. Surges
      through the entire process of accelerating until I reach my desired
      speed of normally 75 mph. Once I level off of the accelerator it
      seems OK. Any help will be appreciated.