2380Re: [bmw e28] Speedometer Problems

  • James Brown
    May 12, 2004
      Scott,

      I had the same problem, my radio shuts off, trip computer stops working and the brake light warning comes on. I think I found the fix though, the brake light socket housing had a rusty contact on it, I tried to sand it clean but it broke apart in my hand. I got new ones and the radio hasn't gone off since. I am still not sure if this was the problem or not but it is worth a try to see if yours are rusted,,,

      Brian