2388Re: [bmw e28] Speedometer Problems

  • Paul Sharp
    May 13, 2004
      Hi Scott,

      I have an 86 528i with very similar problems. For the
      speedo issue I ended up having to replace the speed
      transmitter in the rear differential as the econometer
      guage was moving when changing gear, when all faults
      disappeared and now enjoy very happy motoring. Hope
      that little helps you,

      Paul Sharp,

      Aylsham, Norfolk, UK

      --- scottmaxey1982 <scottmaxey1982@...>
      wrote: > I have a 1986 535i, that I have had for about