2389Re: [bmw e28] Speedometer Problems F.A.O. Paul Sharp

  • JOE PIETRZAK
    May 13, 2004
      Woo, a fellow Norfolkian!
      Joe, Norwich
      P.S. Mine also has the same problem bur after 6 months
      I've learnt to live with it!

      --- Paul Sharp <beemerbat@...> wrote:
      Hi Scott,

      I have an 86 528i with very similar problems. For the
      speedo issue I ended up having to replace the speed
      transmitter in the rear differential as the econometer
      guage was moving when changing gear, when all faults
      disappeared and now enjoy very happy motoring. Hope
      that little helps you,

      Paul Sharp,

      Aylsham, Norfolk, UK