      From: jonny-bravo@... [mailto: ]
      Sent: 12 May 2004 20:51
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: RE: [bmw e28] Engine Surge

      Allen(?),
      I guess this must be a gearbox problem, rather than engine. If it were a
      manual, I would suggest clutch slip, but the e's are all auto, aren't
      they? Have you checked the condition and level of the ATF?

      Jonny
      (520i zender kit("the pimpmobile"))

      Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

      http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM