2401Remote servo and master from old 5 series (S50B30) swap requires it

  • Gunnar Reynisson
    May 18, 2004
      Hi guys,
      I just went over all the previous posts,

      well anyway,,
      Does any one here have a remote servo and master and also the pedal
      master available for sale, this would only be found on RHD cars

      I don´t have a E28 but a E30 , but non the less I need those parts to
      maintain brake assist, I don´t want to keep using the hydraulic setup
      as it´s been a problem from day one, 3years and counting

      Thanks

      I really really really need those parts