2408Re: [bmw e28] thought i';d share a product i found

  • Craig Newman
    May 19, 2004
      Am I just too cynical? I read through the email and viewed it as
      personalised spam trying to sell a miracle sure for older
      engines.

      If Matt's genuine - sorry Matt but I'm a cynical git.
      If Matts a spammer - I hope your next's shit's a hedgehog.

      mrClegg
      528i
      520i

      Just picked up some dirt cheap 215/45/17 Fulda tyres from eBay
      for my 520i - how come 205/50/17 tyres look wider than the
      225/50/16s on my 528? Is just an optical effect due to a big wheel?