2412RE: [bmw e28] 528ise auto brake promlem
- May 22, 2004When did you last bleed and refill your brake fluid?
1. Air in your brake lines. Can be solved by bleeding your brake
fluid and refilling.
2. The brake lines are "ballooning". They may need to be replaced.
3. Leakage in the servo. Do you hear any hissing sounds while
From: dave528iseauto86 [mailto:ls001d5888@...]
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 4:28 PM
Subject: [bmw e28] 528ise auto brake promlem
Any replies appreciated.The problem is when brakeing i seem to have
to use excessive force.I have changed the pads fron and rear with no
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
<http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> of Service.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>