2467RE: [bmw e28] a/c starts out cold, then heats up

  • ken@kenholyoak.com
    Jun 14, 2004
      Just went through this today. Found AC to work sometimes and not work at
      other times.

      The refrigerant has been R12 with 134 added along the way. Then sealed up
      with silicone to stop a leaky valve.

      Local AC man did great job converting the old R12 to a new 134 system and
      cost $150 including parts. Done inn two hours.

      Kenneth. H. Holyoak

      Information + Insight = Profit

      POB 68633

      Indianapolis, IN 46268-0633