2470Re: [bmw e28] obc/speedo don't work

  • Paul Sharp
    Jun 15, 2004
      Hi,

      Definately check out the speed transmitter on the rear
      differential as it will affect the speedometer and
      ecometer guages. I had an 86 528i with the same fault
      and changed the speed transmitter in the diff and
      fault cleared. Hope that helps you.

      Paul Sharp,

      Aylsham, Norfolk

      --- sheetfar <sheetfar@...> wrote: > I
      have a 1986 528e with a manual transmission.