      From: landonharlan
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 4:06 PM
      Subject: [bmw e28] Anyone have 17 inch wheels?

      Recently purchased an 88 535is as a second car. Was considering
      placing 17-inch rims (the mesh, classic kind that can be found on
      late model 528's). This has been ill-advised from a highly reputable
      BMW service center, however, they believe this to be my primary car.
      I would like to know who else has 17 inch wheels, how the ride is and
      possibly what changes you made to ensure that the ride quality was
      not too harsh. Appreciate any and all feed back.

      Landon
      San Diego, CA