2504Re: [bmw e28] E12 M535i - Jaymic for repairs/restoration?

  • Ian Everett
    Jun 23, 2004
      Hello,

      Have not had repairs done by Jamic so I cannot comment on their repairs.

      If you are looking for someone who knows the E28 who is nearer to you I use an old boy near EYE in Suffolk.

      He has been working with BMW cars for over 2 decades and looks after my E28 520i and my 1502. He was put onto me by the then regional BMW car club local area organiser who uses Peter to look after his various BM's.

      Peter has looked after an E28 for a local farmer for 17 years. Apparently in that time that car has had 2 middle exhaust boxes and 3 tail boxes, a mine of odd information you can take or leave when you are talking to him.

      He gives a discount for BMW club members

      He talks for a long time on the phone!, nice chap though and fair on cost, and he does know the product and quirks,

      Good luck with your car.

      Ian

      Contact is:

      Peter