2549Re: [bmw e28] Windshield Wipers

  • Ron Kall
    Jul 16, 2004
      Craig,

      I wish I had the link. There is some very detailed
      stuff online about removing the motor and wiping
      excess grease off the contacts. I can not find it,
      just do a internet search and check out the links. The
      Bently manual covers it as well. If all else fails,
      mail me next week and I'll see if I can scan the
      Bently manual for you.

      Ron Kall

      ronjkall@...

      1985 535i 154k miles

      1986 528e 257k miles

      > Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to
      > express yourself http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic