2580Re: [bmw e28] Front end shimmy

  • mark mogensen
    Jul 22, 2004
      You got me, i have the same problem. I have switched out what seems to be the entire front end of my car and i still get a shimmy. I am trying smaller pieces here and there to try and fix it but as of now i still have to rough it out. I think ill start moving up to the steering box soon cause i have replaced all the links under the car. Good luck on yours and if i find a problem in mine ill give you a shout.

      Mark