      From: john macdonald
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 7:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] e28 american prices or reviews?

      I have the e28 5 series gold portfolio book with all the reviews of the
      e28s in it it has has about 30 articles ranging from comparisons
      between the 520 and other cars of the period to the M5 if you want a
      copy of a review email me and I can send it to you

      John Mac

      On Wednesday, July 28, 2004, at 09:32 AM, Matt Meade wrote:

      > My 535i 5 spd was $38k new. I have the original monroney for it. The
      > owner then sent it to Dinan in California and put another $6k into it.
      > I bought it for $3k.
      > Matt
      > Ashland, OR
      >
      > Ron Kall <ronjkall@...> wrote:
      > Mark,
      >
      > my 1986 528e msrp'd at 31.1k. i recall that the 535i's
      > were another 10k up from there. i would put it 38-40k
      > in my mind.
      >
      > Ron Kall
      >
      > 1986 528e
      > 1985 535i
      >
      > --- mark mogensen <mogie830@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I remember people saying that in the USA original
      >> prices for a 535i were around $32,000. As far as
      >> reviews i haven't seen that many. I did read one but
      >> i can't remember where it was, there are more
      >> reviews on the e28 M5 rather than the plain 535i but
      >> i'll keep checking for ya.
      >> Mark

      >> removed]

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      john macdonald architectural illustrator
      email: john-macdonald@...
      web: www.users.bigpond.com/john-macdonald
      ph 612 9949 6397
      fx 612 9948 6284