      From: Alan Myler - at home
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 5:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] A few questions from a Proud New BMW oner

      Hi,

      I just joined this group yesterday myself so hello to you all.

      I've got an '87 e28 520i, 145k miles.

      Bought it for 1700 euros.

      Brought it for it's national car test last week and it failed on
      excessive play in the
      steering, worn idler mechanism apparently. I've prices new bushes at
      7.50 euro
      each but does anyone know offhand if it's a tough job to replace tham?

      Anyone else there living in Ireland?

      Alan