      From: Wesley Clark [mailto:528bmw@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 12:11 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] heater core

      Its not really that bad, a PITA but better than paying
      someone that much, let me know if you don't have the manual and I can
      scan that section for you and email it to you I done mine, better yet
      take the old one out first before you buy one ,not only will you get the
      one you need (if you do need one) you can check to see if you can
      replace the O rings, good luck, keep Motoring !
      wc
      1982 528e
      1983 528e
      1978 320i
      1985 318i

      --- "icebreaker991966" <rodney.oliver@...> wrote:
      Hi guys, i need your advise, i need to replace my heater core
      before
      the winter which is coming soon!! i asked a few mechanics about
      the
      price of putting in the heater core and some want 500.00-700.00
      dollars, i think that pretty high considering the part cost
      around
      75.00 dollars. my questin is can i do this myself or will i need

      help, if i can do this how long do you think it will take please

      advise thanks alot. i'm getting alot of knowledge from you guys
      keep
      it up. 1985 528e.

      of Service <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .

      <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb046>