2684New and need help

  • conman565
    Aug 11, 2004
      Hello all i just found this forum and its a godsent, i Have a 528e and
      the trannys FUCKED. i have to push the shifter all the way forward to
      the stop to engage first then all the way back to the stop to engage
      second, the little leather thingie thats around the shifter is riped
      cause i have to pull it so far! The cars also a beyotch to get into
      reverse, i and my freind usualy just push it cause it is also a
      problem to get out of reverse. If anybody can give me a general heads
      up on what im looking at it would be greatly apprectated