2690Re: [bmw e28] Re: e28 body kit

  • Craig Newman
    Aug 12, 2004
      Hello
      >>> does anyone have or contemplated getting a body kit for your
      >>>e28? what are the advantages/disadvantages?
      >>> Any thoughts?
      >>Yes! I've yet to see an E28 that looked better with a body kit
      >>than without, it has to be one of the ugliest body kits ever
      >>made!
      >> Craig
      >Man, i dont know what you're smoking but i want some, i have a
      >Zinder kit on my car ('86 528e ^_^) and it looks WAY better
      >than when i bought it, also, if I remember correctly the e28 M5
      >has a body kit, doesnt it?
      Is the Zinder kit the one with the twin snare's? Sorry wrong
      list I thought you were talking about a drum kit.
      I have no idea what a Zinder body kit looks like, it might be
      OK, when I said "it has to be one of the ugliest body kits ever"
      I was talking about the hideous body kit that ruins the looks of
      the M5.
      Please, please, please don't admit on a public forum that you
      like the BMW M5 body kit, next you'll be making positive
      comments about the Mustang!

      Yours in international misunderstanding
      Craig

      Service.

      =====
      MrClegg
      Newsletter Editor - Northumbria Advanced Motorcyclists
      www.NAM-Online.org