2691HELP PLEASE! 85 528e

  • rpipoet84
    Aug 12, 2004
      THE SUNROOF ON MY 85 528 HAS STOPED WORKING. IT WORED JUST FINE TILL
      LAST MONTH THEN IT STOPED. I CAN HEAR THE MOTER RUNNING BUT IT ONLY
      MOVES THE SUNROOF BACK ABOUT 2 INCHES. ANY IDEAS AS TO WHAT I MIGHT
      BE ABLE TO DO TO FIX IT? ALSO MY HEATER NO LONGET WORKS. IT WORKED
      FINE FOR THE FIRST WINTER THAT I OWNED THAT CAR THEN IT JUST STOPED.
      ANY SUGGESTIONS? DO I NEED TO TAKE OFF THE INTIRE DOASBOARD TO FIX
      THE HEATER? ALSO MY TRANSMISSION IS ACTING FUNNY. SOMETIMES IT
      REFUSES TO CLICK IN TO DRIVE (I HAVE AN AUTOMATIC) IT JUST STAYS IN
      NEAUTRAL. ANYTHING I CAN DO TO FIX THIS? IT DOES NOT DO THIS OFTEN
      BUT WHEN IT DOES IT REALLY BUGS ME. CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO A SITE
      WHERE I MIGHT BE ABLE TO ORDER NEW SEATS? ANY HELP AT ALL WILL BE
      GREATLY APRESSIATED.

      THANKS EVERYONE, THIS GROUP IS AWESOME.

      CHRIS