2694[bmw e28] Re: e28 body kit

  • conman565
    Aug 12, 2004
      --- In bmwe28@..., Craig Newman <mrcleggsbike@y...> wrote:
      > Hello
      > >>Yes! I've yet to see an E28 that looked better with a body kit
      > >>than without, it has to be one of the ugliest body kits ever
      > >>made!
      > >> Craig
      > >Man, i dont know what you're smoking but i want some, i have a
      > >Zinder kit on my car ('86 528e ^_^) and it looks WAY better
      > >than when i bought it, also, if I remember correctly the e28 M5
      > >has a body kit, doesnt it?
      > Is the Zinder kit the one with the twin snare's? Sorry wrong
      > list I thought you were talking about a drum kit.
      > I have no idea what a Zinder body kit looks like, it might be
      > OK, when I said "it has to be one of the ugliest body kits ever"
      > I was talking about the hideous body kit that ruins the looks of
      > the M5.
      > Please, please, please don't admit on a public forum that you
      > like the BMW M5 body kit, next you'll be making positive
      > comments about the Mustang!
      >
      > Yours in international misunderstanding
      > Craig

      sorry, i was just making a point, and the Zender kit (sorry for the
      zinder mispell) is bassicly the M5 front Spoiler and a nice set of
      sideskirts and a back under-the-bumper

      and the international missunderstanding thing was pretty funny

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > Service.
      >

      > =====
      > MrClegg
      > Newsletter Editor - Northumbria Advanced Motorcyclists
      > www.NAM-Online.org

      Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!
      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic