      From: Ron Adams [mailto:landmanron@...]
      Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 12:15 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] e28 body kit

      does anyone have or contemplated getting a body kit for your
      e28?
      what are the advantages/disadvantages?
      BMP used to have them but they are redesigning. I was told that

      they want $1300-$1400 for it when it comes back. However, I
      found
      one at $900 including shipping. Any thoughts?

      of Service <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .