2698e28 body kit

  • jonny-bravo@tiscali.co.uk
    Aug 14, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: conman565
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 4:13 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] Re: e28 body kit

      --- In bmwe28@..., Craig Newman <mrcleggsbike@y...> wrote:
      > Hello
      > >>Yes! I've yet to see an E28 that looked better with a body kit
      > >>than without, it has to be one of the ugliest body kits ever
      > >>made!
      > >> Craig
      > >Man, i dont know what you're smoking but i want some, i have a
      > >Zinder kit on my car ('86 528e ^_^) and it looks WAY better
      > >than when i bought it, also, if I remember correctly the e28 M5
      > >has a body kit, doesnt it?
      > Is the Zinder kit the one with the twin snare's? Sorry wrong
      > list I thought you were talking about a drum kit.
      > I have no idea what a Zinder body kit looks like, it might be
      > OK, when I said "it has to be one of the ugliest body kits ever"
      > I was talking about the hideous body kit that ruins the looks of
      > the M5.
      > Please, please, please don't admit on a public forum that you
      > like the BMW M5 body kit, next you'll be making positive
      > comments about the Mustang!
      >
      > Yours in international misunderstanding
      > Craig

      sorry, i was just making a point, and the Zender kit (sorry for the
      zinder mispell) is bassicly the M5 front Spoiler and a nice set of
      sideskirts and a back under-the-bumper

      and the international missunderstanding thing was pretty funny

      Hi Folks. just got my E28 520i back on the road after bent trailing arm
      incident.
      Kerb induced adjustment of camber! Anyway, back on topic- I've got a zender
      front spoiler on "The Pimpmobile" and a 528i rubber spoiler on the back.
      I think it looks great, but I do have to be rather careful about dips and
      humps in the road! I'll try to get some pics on sometime. I haven't noticed
      many heaterstayingonfullhotallthedamntime problems lately, any suggestions?
      The control appears to be electrical. Never seen that on any other cars.
      If anyone is interested in having my car, I'll be getting rid of it soon
      because I am getting an E30 325i and an M535i. Drop me a line.

      Jonny

      Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
      http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic