2704Re: [bmw e28] towing

  • Serg
    Aug 15, 2004
      Its stick... no racing... probebly no fast driving... well not too
      fast, maybe 80mph tops prob less... I just mean if driving carefully
      is there still too much stress? or it be ok?

      Cheers

      --- In bmwe28@..., Wesley Clark <528bmw@t...> wrote:
      > does your car have a automatic transmission? If so if it has not
      got a trans fluid cooler you might add one other wise that small a
      trailer should be no problem , just don't do any jack rabbit starts,
      for example don't race with your buddys honda, he will win and you
      will put more of a already strain on your drive train ie the
      transmission. keep motoring

      > --- "Serg" <kserg@e...> wrote:
      > Hey guys, I was wondering, if I was to put towing package on 87
      535i
      > (later probably def. will be upgraded to 88) what's the most I can
      > tow? I was think just small wagon for band gear,
      > drums/cabs/amps/groupies... its nothing heavy...
      >
      > Has anyone done this... how bad is it for the car... can the car
      > handle small towing doses... you know those smallest moving
      > trailers... so drums/cabs/etc could fit...
      >

      > Thank you
      >
      > Cheers

      http://www.TechEmail.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic