2720Re: [bmw e28] Gas smell

  • whtknight32000
    Aug 18, 2004
      I went to his memorial on Friday, Buried my own grandfather on
      Saturday and left the cemetary that same time, I was done. I was the
      one that buried him, also. I don't think that he wished me ill will
      only 50 miles from home or so. I made it nearly 210 miles thus far.
      Ed... I see your sarcasm and entertainment. I don't find your post
      offensive but I will ask that you know that my grandfather passed on
      and I ask you a little respect in that manner, please.

      K.C.

      --- In bmwe28@..., Ed MacVaugh <macvaugh@c...> wrote:
      > I would suspect your grandfather wasn't pleased with his burial
      site?

      > Ed
      >
      > whtknight32000 wrote:
      >
      > > I don't care who says what. Any car that has an odor of gas in or
      > > around the car... NOT a good thing. I drove to my grandfather's
      > > memorial service Friday and the car was a champ, of course. On
      our
      > > way from Medford, OR to Vancouver, WA we stopped off to bury my
      > > grandfather's remains. After which, the car caught on fire after
      > > loud poof sound from the engine compartment and a 4" flame from
      the
      > > center dashboard console. I couldn't do anything but pull over
      and
      > > watch my engine and car become smothered in flames. I am looking
      for
      > > another '83 528e, though and still. I loved that vehicle. Anyone
      > > got one for around $1,000.00 American to sell that DOESN'T have a
      gas
      > > smell?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic