2725RE: [bmw e28] new owner of 1982 528e need help

  • WickedPiscesMoon
    Aug 21, 2004
      Bah - I tried that still didnt work.... Thank youf or the advice. I think something is wrong with that connection.

      griffin affelsauce <griffinaffelsauce@...> wrote:same thing happened to me. sit in the drivers seat and in front of your
      right knee is a button. push it