2736Re: [bmw e28] Re: new member

  • Ron Adams
    Aug 25, 2004
      what do you guys mean by "chips"? where do you get them?

      Ron

      conman565 <Connar565@...> wrote:
      I dont know much about the euro 5s, but i just got a chip for my 528e
      and it went from 121 horse at the wheels to 145 at the wheels and from
      171 Ft/Lbs of torque to 193Ft/Lbs, so its a big emprovment for the 2.7
      at least, Probably big for you'res to.