2738[bmw e28] Re: new member

  • jroalf18
    Aug 26, 2004
      I would be interested in knowing a little more about that chip for
      the 528e with that type of gain I would be a little more patient with
      my planned big six conversion! What year is your 528? Did you change
      injectors or exhaust or anything els? Hey you guessed it I would love
      some details.

      --- In bmwe28@..., "john Gieringer" <jcgieri@c...>